Electronic Engine Systems Engineer
12-Month contract initially – likely extensions rate available via Umbrella and PAYE
Do you have experience in Electronic Engine systems? Are you a problem solver and enjoy investigating and troubleshooting engineering problems?
Our client is seeking an Electronic Engine Systems Engineeron a temporary/contract basis, to support the electronics team at their Stafford site and work closely with the engine development team.
This role is the key technical support for the Electronic system. It entails proactively working with other Electronics team members and with development partners to:
What would you do?
- Provide technical support to queries related to pinouts, schematic questions, software functionality.
- Investigate /Analyse / troubleshoot/ coordinate resolution of any reported quality issues.
- Support development and engine facility technical queries
- Create or modify software flashfiles based on approved requests and guidance from the Technical Lead.
- Maintain & develop validation test plans for both software and electronic hardware.
- Participate in the definition of the Electronic system architecture, and of the selection of Electronic components.
What are we looking for?
- A candidate with broad-based experience to join a growing electronics team
- Experience perhaps of some hands-on work, helping with tech support, working with test beds on resolving issues with the engine systems.
- FMEA Experience
- Development support, new developments. Schematics and technical publications.
- No software/coding experience is necessary
- CANape and CANalyzer – you will have used similar tools
- and you’ll be willing to learn.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately
The above represents a summary of the role. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate, though agency PAYE is available, quoted separately. A full explanation of the rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.