Internal Technical Sales Representative
£25,000 - £30,000 (can be negotiated depending on experience)
Are you a technically minded person, who prides themselves in excellent customer service? Do you have experience in getting to know customers and understanding their requirements?
If so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Engineering company, that provide solutions to a worldwide customer base.
What’s on offer to you as an Internal Technical Sales Representative?
- Full training in the clients’ processes and product range will be provided
- Company benefits including Private Dental and Health Care, Bous, and Pension Scheme!
- Early finish on a Friday
What would you do?
- Be the first point of contact with customers, whilst providing excellent customer service
- Assist customers with choosing the right equipment based on the specifications, creating, and following up quotations
- Liaise with the sales team, help with evaluation of enquiries, and produce the right documentations
- Work with other departments to provide answers
Required skills and attributes;
- Good awareness of engineering principles with some background in technical sales would be desirable
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Willingness to learn
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
If you’re interested, please give us a call on 01275 867407 or simply apply with your up-to-date CV clearly detailing your relevant qualifications and experience.
You must have the right to work in the UK and sponsorship is not available.