Purchasing Analyst / Site Buyer – Peterborough – Initial 6 month Contract (expected to be rolling contract thereafter) – Up to £23 per hour (depending on experience) on an umbrella company contract basis
Purchasing Analyst / Site Buyer - Key Responsibilities
- Purchase Order management
- Processing intercompany Purchase Orders
- Documenting Purchase Order Processes and following through
- Invoice resolution
- Responsibility for a set of suppliers – initially internal
- Analytical activities
Purchasing Analyst / Site Buyer - Key skills & experience required
- Procurement/ purchasing experience
- Understanding purchasing processes
- This position will support direct production – manufacturing experience preferred
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.