We’re looking for a Reliability Engineer with proven problem solving skills to support the resolution of quality and reliability issues on diesel engine control systems and associate electrical / electronic components.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to join our customers European System’s facility who are responsible for development, implementation, and integration of electrical and electronic (E&E) control systems for engine and power systems.
Reliability Engineer - Electronic Software
· Conducting reliability analysis of current products
· Monitoring performance against targets and identifying quality and reliability improvement opportunities
· Prioritising of issues and projects
· Leading or supporting complex improvement projects and delivering solutions using Continuous Product Improvement 6 Sigma methodology
· Supporting assembly facilities and addressing quality issues affecting production and internal customers
Essential skills needed:
· Demonstrable problem solving skills
· Root cause investigation experience and working knowledge of6 Sigma tools and techniques.
· Statistical and analytical analysis skills
· Strong technical capability with experience in electrical. electronics, control systems (hardware and software) and diagnostics.
· Self-motivated and have excellent communication and project management skills.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.