Supply Chain Analyst
Can be based near Peterborough, Peterlee, or Desford with flexible working patterns considered
Hourly PAYE £19.50/ Umbrella £25.60 rates available
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a world leading manufacturer of construction and off highway machinery on a contract basis. This is an incredible organisation to be aligned with, a company that due to it’s global platform comes an opportunity to lead sustainable green initiatives to preserve the environment, and care for the communities they help build.
They’re looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to work alongside their UK based procurement and supply chain team that’s responsible for Purchased Finished Drivetrain products, such as friction material, gearboxes, yokes, driveshafts and more.
It is a key role within the team working with the category buyers and Supplier Development Engineers as well as liaising with the Procurement Service Centre to recognise areas of improvement.
Your core remit will involve;
- Accountable for operating and monitoring the Global Supply Network procurement functions, as designed, to meet the defined response time, cost, quality and lean targets enabling optimal and efficient facility operations, collaborating with business partners and suppliers, and resolving facility specific supplier issues. Act as liaison with Category team and Procurement Service Centre in Poland
- Reporting directly to the EAME Category manager and will be accountable for implementing the network as designed related to specific strategies from within the Castings Category.
- Capital Tooling Management – Acting as the single point of contact for all supplier tooling related activities
- Data Analytics - This role will be responsible for embedding the use of Microsoft Power BI and Tableau dashboards to support and drive focus areas for performance improvement.
- Purchase Order Management – Provide expertise in the launching & management of purchase orders for a facility to in the terms of parts related to pilots, production, and supplier tooling ensuring terms are correct.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience of working within a supply chain / purchasing environment
- Confidence in creating reports, databases and presentations within MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
- High levels of numeracy and strong data analytical skills, including the ability to analyse and make recommendations based on facts
- Expert communicator: proficient in building collaborative and trusted partnerships to work across an internal matrix organization and external Supplier network.
- Highly beneficial would-be knowledge of Quality, Lean manufacturing, an understanding of lean principles
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates